IT Support Engineer
Due to continued growth within the business we are now looking for a full time 2nd / 3rd Line IT Support Technician.
You will be, self-motivated and adaptable, an ambitious, customer focused and a capable IT Support Technician, with experience working in an MSP / Tech Support Team.
Working within the existing technical team, your primary responsibilities will include: –
- Creation and resolution of IT Support tickets raised by customers (2nd and 3rd line)
- Assisting with the development of the existing PSA / RMM systems
- Assisting with customer onboarding process / creation of customer site documentation
- Day to day responsibility for internal IT systems
Strong skills in the following technologies: –
- Anti-Virus technologies, Virus identification and remediation
- Backup product technologies, Backup Exec, Datto, Veeam (backups and recovery)
- Microsoft Desktop and Server products (Windows 7, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Microsoft Server products (Exchange Server 2010 – 2019, SQL Server)
- Microsoft 365 solution stack (user moves, changes, deletion and troubleshooting; Azure AD, Exchange Online and SharePoint Online)
- SonicWALL firewalls and switches, (configuration and diagnostics)
- Experience with Dell & HPE Desktops and Servers
- Proven experience of providing IT support to a minimum of 2nd line
- Strong communication skills
Desirable skills in the following: –
- Communication diagnostics ADSL / Leased Line
- VOIP solutions, provisioning and amends
- Cisco ASA Routers and Switches, (configuration and
Highly motivated, proactive with a “can do” attitude. Having a true passion for IT and willingness to learn and immerse yourself in IT systems and processes
Customer service focused, having the ability to understand the requirements of customers, clients and internal colleagues.
Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
Ability to prioritise and respond to queries within realistic timescales Be accountable for quality, accuracy and security
- Generous salary up to £30,000 depending on experience level
- Investment in training and development
- Chance to work for a small, reputable business, with huge growth potential
- Holiday & sick pay – 20 days holiday per annum up to a maximum of 25 days + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
For further information and to be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org